Monday, 04 April 2011
1. True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends.
2. Yes, I love him. I love him more than anything else in this world and there is nothing I would like better than to hold on to him forever. But, I know it's not for the best. So no matter how much my heart is going to break, I've got to let him go so he can know just how much I love him. Maybe if I'm lucky, he'll come back, but if not, I can make it through this.
3. Until this moment, I never understood how hard it was to lose something you never had.
4. I'll always remember. I'll never forget how you took my breath away the first time we met. No matter what happens, no matter what we do, I'll always remember the first time I saw you.
5. To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.
6. They say hell is made of fire and brimstone, they're wrong. It's pure ice, damp and coldness.
7. You've changed so much, I guess thats what happens. I wish you knew how much you changed me. I wonder if I changed you, if your life is different because of me. Because mine's different. My god, you taught me so much, and now we don't even talk to each other. I guess thats what happens.
8. Waiting for that letter or call. Or waiting around for Friday night or waiting for something to happen or a pot to boil or a better break or a pair of pants or another chance. Everyone is just waiting.
9. Watching you walk out on my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love. But it makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person just how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along.
10. But I did love you then, only I didn't realize because it was so strong. And I still do love you, even though I know I've probably blown my chance.
11. I'll never forget the way you made me feel, like everything was perfect, like nothing could ever go wrong. We might not be the same but all my memories are.
12. Just so you know, there's a plave in my heart only you can fill. Just so you know, I loved you then, I guess I always will.
13. You've spent your whole life running and running, trying to catch up with someone that has never been there for you. And all you've done is gotten farther and farther away from the precious love thats been here all along.
14. We all have our own time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams.
15. Memories is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
Monday, 28 March 2011
April 15th is going to be the best night ever♥ I get to see Brokencyde in Dallas with my bestfriend. I'm going to jump up on the stage(:
1.Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen.
2. Act like a fish and you'll never get caught; They get caught once they open their mouth.
3. Truth is like a crystal vase, once it's shattered, it's broken forever.
4. I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mending whole was good as new. What is broken is broken - and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.
5. I could write novels about pain. Not the kind of pain you get when you break you're arm, but the kind that makes your broken heart go into your throat, so it takes all of your energy and concentration to breathe. The kind of pain that makes you want to scream and sob at the same time. The kind of pain that makes you want to hurt everyone around you because you're suffering and they're not, because they can breathe without feeling guilty and hold a normal conversation without breaking down into tears of fit or rage.
6. You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back.
7. Depression is such a cruel punishment. Theres no fever, no rashes; no blood tests to send people scurrying in concern. Just the slow erosion of self, as insidious as cancer. An essentially solitary experience, a room in Hell with only your name on the door.
8. Maybe I know somewhere deep in my soul that love never lasts and we’ve got to find other ways to make it alone, or keep a straight face. I’ve always lived like this, keeping a comfortable distance. And up until now I’ve sworn to myself that I’m content with loneliness because none of it was ever worth the risk.
9. That saying 'time heals everything' is complete utter crap. Time does not heal everything. Time does not fix your wounds or repair your broken heart. Time does not comfort you in any sort of way. Time doesn't know when you're hurting. It doesn't sing you to sleep or make you smile. Time...it's just there. It doesn't help you. You can't rely on time to heal you. You have to be strong enough to tell your self that you can get over this, that you will get over this.
10. How did I get here? How did I become "this girl?" I look in the mirror and I'm disgusted with what's staring me straight in the face. I need to make changes in my life, but I don't know where to start or what to do... How do you change your entire being, who you are, everything? Because that's what I want. To start over, a clean plate. But life doesn't work like this, I know I can't just snap my fingers and everything will go back to what it was. What it needs to be. What happened is in the past, and I have to stop letting it haunt me. I just have to. I pretend like I'm so strong, but in reality I'm trembling at the knees. I'm scared. I'm scared of my past, I'm scared of my present, and I'm terrified of my future. I'm terrified of what lies ahead of me.
11.he hardest thing to do in life is to pretend to be what you're not. Because pretending is hard. Lying to yourself every waking hour of everyday isn't easy. I know that I'm lucky and should be grateful for everything I have, what gets me are those things, those people who I have lost, who have left me, those whom life has pushed away from me. I pretend that they never mattered, that I couldn't be happier, but the truth is I feel so incomplete, so unhappy, so empty of any hope whatsoever. I hate myself. I hate what I've become. I hate that I can't just move on like any normal human being can.
12. I hide my pain like the rest of them, that's why I'm always laughing. I'm troubled, I'm brilliant and miserable too that's why I'm so funny. I swallow down all my fears with a bottle made of silver, I've only been here for 17 years but already, my life is over.
Sunday, 27 March 2011
1. Maybe I really do love you. Maybe I'm just scared of letting you get close. Maybe I'm scared I'll do something to ruin us if we become an "us." Maybe, I just need to let myself be happy for once.
2. It's better to hurt from the truth than gain satisfaction from the lies.
3. I may not have gone where I intended to, but I think I ended up where I needed to be.
4. Sometimes things happen to you that may seem horrible, painful, and unfair at first, but in reflection you find that without overcoming those obstacles you would have never realised your potential, strength, willpower, or heart. Everything happens for a reason, nothing happens by chance or by means of luck. Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness, and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul. Without these small tests, whatever they may be, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight flat road to nowhere. It would be safe and comfortable, but dull and utterly pointless. The people you meet who affect your life, and the success and downfalls you experience help to create who you become.
5. The only way to accept an insult, is to ignore it. If you can't ignore it, top it. If you can't top it, laugh at it. If you can't laugh at it, you probably deserved it.
6. I'd rather hate you for everything you are, than ever love you for something you're not.
7. If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart, forgive them, for they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious when you open your heart. If someone loves you, love them back unconditionally, not only because they love you, but because in a way, they are teaching you to love and how to open your heart and eyes to things.
8. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
9. There are three kinds of secrets: 1. Something that you hide at the bottom of your heart because you don't want it to be mentioned. 2. Something you can't say even if you want to. 3. Something you hope someone asks about even though you're hiding it.
10. It doesn't take a reason to love someone, but it does to like someone. You don't love someone because you want to, you love someone because you are destined too. It's because you fall in love with them, that you then try to find a reason, but you always come up with the answer "No reason."
11. I don’t know what it is about you that makes me catch my breathe every time you look at me, the nerves that make me shake. Being near your body gives mine this magnetic pull towards you. What it is about you? I've never met such a perfect person before. Thats exactly what it is about you.
12. But here comes reality. You have someone else. Although whenever we are together (innocently of course) you can’t deny what we both know we feel. I don’t need to ask if you feel the same because I already know you do. And out of whatever reason, if you feel she is what you want in your life, then so be it. I can respect that. But please be honest with yourself, don’t deny the truth. Don’t be scared to lose the comfort and go out on this crazy limb with me. Maybe we’ll fall flat on our asses, but the thought of what it very well could be is amazing and I would take that leap with you.
13. I won't tell anyone that your voice is my favorite sound.
Saturday, 26 March 2011
Chances to break down and cry, wherever I go. And you want me to be strong, any less just shows I'm weak. How'd you turn so cold where's the girl I used to know? And it seems you've disappeared, though you'r enot that far away. Please, tell me it's not true, I didn't mean that much to you.
[Everything Is You -Eli Young Band.]
Another empty promise, goo intentions from the start. You failed to mention our love would be this hard. I'm tired of talkin' don't have nothing left to say. Maybe sometime we'll sit through the ashes one day. I can't lean on you 'cause I'd fall right over, can't count on you, it doesn't add up. I see we're through and the truth is pretty sober, this is going nowhere, enough is enough. The hardest part, in my choice to leave, was not quite knowing what I'd achieve. But now I know, I can be stronger on my own. Thats what sleepless nights and only God have shown.
[Enough i Enough -Eli Young Band.]
I live the life now that we would daydream. My only wish, is you come enjoy it with me.
[Dear Old Nicki -Nicki Minaj.]
1. Take a look at your life, what have you become?
2. Remember when we were innocent, playing in my backyard? I sure can. We outgrew each other. but I want a love like that with the person I marry.
I stumbled across your picture today, I could barely breathe.The moment stopped me cold, grabbed me liked a thief. I dilaed your nubmer but you wouldn't be there, I knew the whole time but it's still not fair. I just wanted to hear your voice, I just needed to hear your voice. I miss you so much Dad.
[Address In The Stars -Caitlin And Will.]
3. Where you used to be, there is a whole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime and falling into at night. I miss you like hell.
4. You were never supposed to mean this much to me; I was never supposed to fall so hard. But you know what? I did and thats the truth, thats what keeps me holding on because it hurts like hell letting you go.
5. Sometimes when I'm talking, my words can't keep up with my thoughts. I wonder why we think faster than we speak, probably so we can think twice.
6. 'You'll get over it...' It's the clichés that cause the trouble. To lose someone you love is to alter your life for ever. You don't get over it because 'it' is the person you loved. The pain stops, there are new people, but the gap never closes. How could it? The particularness of someone who mattered enough to grieve over is not erased by anyone but death. This hole in my heart is in the shape of you and no one else can fit. Why would I want them to?”
7. A year, or ten years from now I won't remember why, I'll only remember that we were here and we loved each other like this.
8. Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.”
So, I was messing around with my mom saying I wanted to go to France for my birthday. And what do you know, my brother's mom takes him. On my birthday. (Me and him have the same Dad and different moms.]
Friday, 25 March 2011
1. Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, it feels like an hour. Sit by a pretty girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. Now THAT is relativity.
2. A girl can wait for the right guy to come along, but in the meantime that doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones.
3. Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car crashes; people die everyday. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don't let yourself believe it wll happen to you.
4. My mama used to always tell me "If you can't find something to live for, you best find something to die for."
This is me and Emma, she's my neice who I took care of since she was born. She means the absolute world to me, I can't wait to see her when I go to Texas in just a few days♥ Yeah, my lip is pierced and I'm only 14. But, I'm a good kid.
Those are of Dallas, the seconds from when it snowed in February '10. It was so beautiful♥
Sorry, I got so tired. But, I'll do a better one Saturday morning after I catch up on my schoolwork(: