Friday, 06 May 2011
I always follow back on twitter and tumblr(:
Early one morning, I left a note with no warning. Too scared to even really say goodbye.
Sometimes you love, you learn and you move on; That's okay.
Goodbyes make you think. They make you realize what you have, what you’ve lost, and what you’ve taken for granted.
There’s someone in her past that she hasn’t gotten over yet. Each day is like the last and she misses what she can’t forget. It’s just an empty space where something used to be.
^My bestfriend made me ride that while I was in Texas. Scary.Let's drink to memories we shared, down one to hopes and cares. Here's two for being unaware that you're gone because before too long, you'll be a memory.
So baby, be honest, is this what you wanted? We lost where we started and found out much more than we wanna know.I know what it’s like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can’t. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside.This world is like a shadow. Run after it and you will never be able to catch it. Turn your back against it, and it has no choice but to follow youSo lie to me once again and tell me everything will be alright. Lie to me once again and ask yourself before we say good bye, well good bye, was it worth it in the end?
You said you were there for me, you wouldn't let me fall. All the times I shared with you, were you even there at all?
I can't wait for summer to be over. Or my brother to finish his job he's on. Whichever comes first. We'll be moving back to Texas and live close to Kaufman so I'll be able to see all my friends in Dallas, Mesquite, Kaufman, and everywhere else. And I'll be able to go to concerts every weekend in Deep Ellum! :D
Tuesday, 03 May 2011
Well, I'm moving home to Texas in August.<3 I'll be able to start as a freshman at home like I was hoping I would. I just got back from Texas, I went for three weeks to be there for my neise's birthday and see Brokencyde. My brother's bailed on taking me, so my sister wound up taking me, as asual. But, at least I'll be back home in Texas before summer ends.
I can't be honest with even myself. Did you ever wish you were someone else? [Circa Survive has become on of my favorite bands♥]I hate the feeling when you look at your reflection in a mirror and you look for a long time and just think about yourself. You start to doubt that you're really yourself.You still cross my mind from time to time, and I mostly smile. [La Dispute is amazing♥]Trying to figure out what my head thinks, but my head just ain't what it used to be.Still so set on finding out where we went wrong, and why.The scariest thing about distance is that you don't know whether they'll miss you or forget you.Reality explodes before you in a brilliant flash of spectral fires, into a thousand fragments of a past, long dead and gone.And I remember when I knew that you'd be leaving, how I barely kept up breathingAnd I remember when I knew that you'd be leaving, how I barely kept up breathing. And I bet if I had to do it again, I'd feel the same pain. And I remember panicked circles in the terminal tears. How I wept to God in fits, I've hated airports ever since.I swear, That not a single force on earth could stop the trembling of my hand.Lately, i’ve been counting my blessings.
I’ve been doing fine, I’ve been happy.
Lately, I’ve realized that I don’t need you.She’s different from the rest of the girls. She’s not fake. She can tell you good music. She likes to dance, sing, and act crazy with her friends. She will over analyze everything you can possibly say. She can argue, but she hates to. She hates drama and can live without it and the people that cause it. But the one thing she will never understand is why he can’t love her the way that she loves him.She misses her past; but she won’t dare look back.This is remembering the last time we touched, the last time we spoke. <3
Sunday, 10 April 2011
1. Maybe the gods were sleeping when I asked for you. Maybe the angels were somewhere else when I wished for you. Cause if they only heard me praying and wishing so hard, she wouldn’t have you, I would.
2. Noone can change a person. But someone can be a reason for a person to want to change.
3.Love is a temporary madness; it erupts like volcanoes and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of eternal passion. That is just being in love, which any fool can do. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Those that truly love have roots that grow towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms have fallen from their branches, they find that they are one tree and not two
4.The goal isn't to live forever, it's to create something that will.
5. May the bridges I burn light the way.
6. Did you know that the heart has no pain receptors? So the next time someone breaks your heart, move on. Your pain is just an illusion, a temporary phychological disturbance that you ahve to overcome. In short, it's all in your head.
7.There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kill.
8.Crying doesn't indicate that you're weak. Ever since you were born, it's been a sign that you're alive.
9.Don't settle for something that you don't really want. Being "safe." is not a reason to wake up everyday feeling miserable.
10.If more females would sit down and be ladies, more men would stand up and be gentlemen.
11.Mistakes cost too much in this world , so how are we suppose to learn from our mistakes, when we can’t afford the consequences.
12.Don’t be afraid to be a fool. Remember, you cannot be both young and wise. Young people who pretend to be wise to the ways of the world are mostly just cynics. Cynicism masquerades as wisdom, but it is the farthest thing from it. Because cynics don’t learn anything. Because cynicism is a self-imposed blindness, a rejection of the world because we are afraid it will hurt us or disappoint us. Cynics always say no. But saying yes begins things. Saying yes is how things grow. Saying yes leads to knowledge. “Yes” is for young people. So for as long as you have the strength to, say yes
13.When you are around someone so long who loves you it is easy to take them for granted. One of the many challenges of a relationship is keeping it fresh, and not taking for granted that you are in one. In order to do this we must show how much we love one another everyday, forgetting to do so will simply lead a relationship to its demise.
14.A few of us may have heard the quote "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". This is a deeper quote than most of us realize, because everyone has a unique opinion of almost everything in the world, whether we choose to concede to our feelings is simply our choice. It is easy to love someone that a majority of society will perceive as beautiful, the real dispute lies in choosing someone that you know in your heart you see as beautiful despite what society says.
15.Sometimes secrets are like sores on top of our skin, swelling increasingly with every moment just waiting to pop. We have to relieve the pressure at some point or the pressure will be relieved on its own. We may think that secrets are necessary, but there is nothing like the freedom of being truthful. Not only does it ease the stress on your mind, but it will provide for an open clean slate in a relationship. Have something on your chest that you need to get off?
We're like fire and gasoline, I'm not good for you, you're no good for me. We only bring each other tears and sorrow.
[Tomorrow -Chris Young.]
Before you ever came along, I was living life all wrong. Smartest thing I ever did was make you all mine.
[Crazy Girl -Eli Young Band.]
You always had an eye for things that glittered, and I was far from being made of gold.
[Just to See You Smle -George Strait.]
Can't you see that for worse or for better we're better together. Please, just come back home and don't say that you're sorry and I won't say I told you so. But I told you so. Should have known better than to leave me, baby. Should have known better than to leave me, darling♥
[I Told You So -Keith Urban.] I love Keith Urban. I have since I was little, still do.
If I told you that I realize you're all I ever wanted and it's killing me to be so far away, Would you tell me that you love me to? And when we cry together would you simply laugh at me and say I told you so?
[I Told You So -Carrie Underwood.]
Baby, why'd you leave me, why;d you have to go. I was counting on forever now I'll never know.
[Just A Dream -Carrie Underwood.]
Friday, 08 April 2011
Do any of you like them? I love them ♥ My brother said Polar Opposites by them was my song. It is :)
1. Sometimes I miss you, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I wish I could tell you how I feel, sometimes I want to tell you to go away and never come back. But I always want you to come back.
2. I love you, I really do. It hurts that you don't even care. This time when you come back, I'm going to look you in the eyes and say "Leave. Go. I'm done. I love you, I always have, I always will. So, leave. Because if you really love me, you'll come back."
3. I think we can't go around measuring our goodness by what we don't do - by what we deny ourselves, what we resist and who we exclude. I think we've got to measure goodness by what we embrace, what we create and who we include.
4. And then, something happened. I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete. I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.
5. Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing
6. After living in the dark for so long a glimpse of light can make you giddy. Strange thoughts come into your head and you bettel think them. Has a special fate been calling you and you're not listening? Is there a secret message right in front of you and you're not reading it? Is this your last chance? Are you gonna take it? Or are you going to the grave with unlived lives in your veins?-
7. It's not about what happened in the past, or what you think might happen in the future. It's about the ride, for Christ's sake. There is no point in going through all this crap, if your are not going to enjoy the ride. And you know what... when you least expect something great might come along. Something better then you even planned for.
8. The ones who love us the least are the ones we'll die to please.
9. What is it in us that seeks the truth? Is it our minds or our hearts?
10. People put you down enough that you start to believe it. The bad stuff is always easier to believe, have you ever noticed that?
11. I think all of us want to feel something that we've forgotten or turned our backs on, because maybe we didn't realize how much we were leaving behind, we need to remember what used to be good, if we don't, we won't recognize it even if it hits us between the eyes.
12. I was thinking about death and all. About seeing how you're gonna die. I mean, on one hand, if dying was all you thought about, it could kind of screw you up. But it could kind of help you, couldn't it? Because you'd know that everything else you can survive
13. Knowing is the easy part; Saying it out loud is the hard part.
14. You're not perfect. And let me save you some suspence, this boy you met isn't perfect either. But the question is, are you two perfect for each other.
When you're born in Texas, you're pretty loyal to it. I so am. If you were to tell me Texas sucked, you'd be on the ground.
15. Sometimes I feel there's a hole inside of me; An emptiness that at times seems to burn…I have this dream of being whole. Not going to bed each night wanting. But still sometimes, when the wind is warm or the crickets sing, I dream of a love that even time will lie down and be still for. I just want someone to love me and I want to be seen.
I'm going to do that next Friday when I see Brokencyde, my favorite band!♥ And the Wednesday after that if my brother takes me to see Hollywood Undead! :D
Looove Hollywood Undead<3
I used to be lovestruck, Now I'm just fucked up.
They're lyrics are so true<3
Monday, 04 April 2011
1. True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends.
2. Yes, I love him. I love him more than anything else in this world and there is nothing I would like better than to hold on to him forever. But, I know it's not for the best. So no matter how much my heart is going to break, I've got to let him go so he can know just how much I love him. Maybe if I'm lucky, he'll come back, but if not, I can make it through this.
3. Until this moment, I never understood how hard it was to lose something you never had.
4. I'll always remember. I'll never forget how you took my breath away the first time we met. No matter what happens, no matter what we do, I'll always remember the first time I saw you.
5. To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.
6. They say hell is made of fire and brimstone, they're wrong. It's pure ice, damp and coldness.
7. You've changed so much, I guess thats what happens. I wish you knew how much you changed me. I wonder if I changed you, if your life is different because of me. Because mine's different. My god, you taught me so much, and now we don't even talk to each other. I guess thats what happens.
8. Waiting for that letter or call. Or waiting around for Friday night or waiting for something to happen or a pot to boil or a better break or a pair of pants or another chance. Everyone is just waiting.
9. Watching you walk out on my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love. But it makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person just how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along.
10. But I did love you then, only I didn't realize because it was so strong. And I still do love you, even though I know I've probably blown my chance.
11. I'll never forget the way you made me feel, like everything was perfect, like nothing could ever go wrong. We might not be the same but all my memories are.
12. Just so you know, there's a plave in my heart only you can fill. Just so you know, I loved you then, I guess I always will.
13. You've spent your whole life running and running, trying to catch up with someone that has never been there for you. And all you've done is gotten farther and farther away from the precious love thats been here all along.
14. We all have our own time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams.
15. Memories is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.